Friday, March 16, 2012

26 days

Just scheduled Ethan's surgery.  April 11th it is.  We we will be heading back to CHOP on April 5th for pre-admission testing and counseling.  It's a two hour appointment, during which Ethan will have a history and physical taken, labwork drawn and then they will counsel Adam and I on what to expect post-op (wound care, restrictions etc.)

They have asked that we give a unit of blood. So either Adam or I will do that.  Adam is A+ like Ethan. I'm A-, so either of us is a good candidate.

But just thought I would let everyone know.

2 comments:

  1. I am an old HS friend of Adam's & I just wanted to say Ethan & the rest of your family are in my thoughts & prayers. May God give you the extra strength, energy & extra faith you will all need to get through this.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete